The leading European paediatric pharmacology meeting, the ESDPPP Congress, will be held on June 28th – 30th 2022 in Liverpool, UK. A pre-congress workshop, about PBPK for non-modellers, will be organized on June 27th.
The priority for the sessions will be presentations about active work submitted as abstracts. There will be oral (podium, plenary) presentations and poster presentations.
Sessions will include:
- Integrating pharmacology data across preclinical and clinical settings for pregnancy and paediatrics
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring across multiple sites: pharmacology and implementation
- Pregnancy and placental pharmacology
- Real-world data in pharmacology
- “Young ESDPPP” – a forum for doctoral and postdoctoral workers to share experiences.
The Congress is meant to take place as a face to face meeting, but adaptations will be made if travel is not possible. Some sessions will allow remote presentations from the Americas, Asia, and Australasia.