The EACPT Education Days and EurOP2E Multiplier Event will take place on June 1 and 2, 2023 in Amsterdam.
During this two-day event:
- The European Open Platform for Prescribing Education (EurOP2E) will be officially launched and demonstrated
- Workshops and plenary talks on Teach the Teacher topics will be given, such as:
- ChatGPT in education
- Planetary Health considerations in pharmacotherapy education
- Diversity and inclusion
- Student-run clinics
- Objective structured clinical examinations
- And many more interesting topics for teachers
- The 25th anniversary of the Research and Expertise Center in Pharmacotherapy Education (RECIPE) will be celebrated
The event and social programme will be free of charge and travel expense reimbursement up to a maximum of €200 is available for foreign participants (guaranteed for the first 80 participants, possibly more). Please visit this website to learn more about the European Prescribing Projects and EurOP2E.
Pre-register via this link (or the QR in the flyer).
This event is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, and organized in collaboration with:
- The International Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Teach the Teacher programme (CP4T)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
- Research and Expertise Center in Pharmacotherapy Education (RECIPE)
- EACPT Education, research and early career working groups